Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Easter Cards

Last month I had the good fortune to win some Papertrey Ink products. I could select anything I wanted, and so I added this cute little stamp set to my list. It has several sentiments, but this is the simple straightforward one I used to make some Easter cards I'll be sending out this week. 

The background papers are all former samples of Close To My Heart papers that I get with each catalog and the little cotton tails are just tiny pieces of a cotton ball glued on with regular old Tombow.

My mom and I were talking and she wanted to come over and make cards, so this was how I spent my Friday afternoon. Lovely it was! And since I had all the supplies out I proceeded to spend most of Saturday making cards too. It was cold and threatening to snow, (finally it did) and I was busy productively producing. What a day! And now I've got all the cards I should need for the year so I can get back to my quilting projects. 

MyGirl's quilt is about 1/3 of the way quilted. I'll share when its finished.

Happy Easter everyone!

Its seems to have gone by quickly since last Easter. No great Easter projects this year, but it has been of year of really Needing the Savior to keep me going, and I am So Grateful for His love, power, and strength! In Primary our lesson is called, "Come Follow Me," for this Sunday so we'll have some great little spiritual treasures and activities to share with our little ones about the Savior and I think it will be a lovely Easter, remembering how much the Savior loves us all, even enough to die for us. How blessed we are to have Him!





No comments: