Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Free Steampunk Alphabet

What do you think of the new steampunk trend going on?
Notice this necklace. Certainly unique.
Every time I see this look I immediately think of the Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey Jr. . . 
I've read every Sherlock Holmes story there is. I love them. I'm fascinated by the mind of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
That being said, I get that steampunk is a current trend, but its not really my thing. However, there are things about it that are interesting to me, especially the jewelry.



Close To My Heart has a free steampunk alphabet font to download on their website.
I've added the link below or if you want to do a little shopping too, 
Click my paper flower to the right and check out the promotions tab, then click Rediscover CTMH.
Then afterwords click shopping and don't forget While Supplies Last. That's where the best bargains are.
I think I"ll print these alphabet letters onto cardstock then use whenever I need them. 
I can see these being good for initials on cards or pages. Enjoy

No comments: