Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Still here



Sorry to have nothing creative to show.
I need to start scrapbooking again because when I don't, I forget I need to get out my camera and take photos. I've taken none in all of October - horrors for me!
Yet, much creativity has happened:

Several Halloween cards
Several cards for my friends with cancer
Fancy card for the tennis team to sign for their coach
Finished the Sept. Barn quilt block
Working on the Oct. Barn quilt block
Relief Society wood/painting project
Working on hand quilting a Sawtooth Star Halloween quilt - won't be done by Halloween, but its been a fun project when I have a spare moment, and its big and bold - a new direction for me. Fun! Photos to come by Halloween this week, I promise!
MyGirl has started a blog :  AHappyHarvest.blogspot.com - check it out!
Made some pumpkin chocolate chip bar cookies, and they turned out great. Yeah!
Quilt craft fair for our guild
Two merit badges passed off since Sept. 1, so good things are happening!


A party for LittleBuddy last Friday.
Tennis banquet
MyGirl's first day on the new job
MyGirl's diploma came in the mail
MyGirl shopped for a bunch of new clothes and looks so cute in all of them
 . . .why oh why did I forget my camera? 
Some aren't too late to take photos, and some are . . . this is real life.
Mike is crazy busy at work, and that leaves more for me at home and less time to think about my camera,
so this week I'm going to pull it out, put it on my dining room ledge, and be reminded to use it!





No comments: