Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

2105 Scrapbook Pages

In all the busyness of getting ready to Christmas, this is a project I started in November. I finally finished it last week, when I needed a break from Christmas cards, sewing, wrapping, etc. Remember to double click if you want to see any more details. As usual, I set rules for myself. It makes it a lot easier to get a large project like this done, and they were:

1)use up brads - yes they're old school, but I have a lot that need to be used

2) Stick with one paper packet from CTMH if possible. (Since I'm retired from that company and won't be buying it like I used to, I wanted to remember how great their products are. Most are retired paper packs. Only 4 are still orderable.)

3) Use a CTMH stamp 

4) Use the month-of-the-year circles I got from Archiver's closing out sale.

5) Use CTMH chipboard - I have a lot that needs to be used up. Some I colored with ink, some was left plain or stamped on

6) Use only neutral backgrounds - whites, shades of brown, greys, black

7) Use at least one button

January
Snowhaven Paper Pack
Neutral:  Whisper Grey


 February: 
Heart Strings Paper Pack
White Daisy neutral

 March
Skylark Paper Pack
Neutral: Kraft
Used rub-ons instead of stamps here


 April
Balloon Ride
Neutral: Cashmere
 May
Ivy Lane Paper Pack
Neutral: Colonial White

 June
Jubilee Paper Pack
Neutral: Kraft

 July
Timberline Paper Pack
Neutral: Bamboo

 August
Seaside Paper Pack 
Houndstooth Fundamentals: CTMH Paper Fundamentals Basic
Complements are from Chalkboard Line
Neutral: Colonial White

 September
Scholastic and Baby Cakes Paper Packs
Neutral: Slate Grey

 October
Moonlight Paper Pack
Orange (a retired special)
Neutral: Black

 November
Ariana Paper Pack
Neutral: White Daisy

 December
Yuletide Paper Pack
Neutral: Champagne



No comments: