Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Baby Girl 8 x 8 Album

The hardest part about having your family spread out all over the continent is missing the special memories. This weekend my brother's first grandchild is being celebrated at church and with the family. My parents are there, my son is there, my brother and his family are there, but not me. So, instead I poured my heart into a small scrapbook album for the new parents to keep treasured photos and journal about their new daughter. With it being so close to Valentine's Day and also being the day she will be blessed, I wanted to have a heartfelt theme to the pages and love the newest CTMH Heartstrings paper.

I used mostly CTMH products here, even though I don't consult for them anymore. I have a friend who used to be in my club and she is now a Consultant, so I ordered from her after all she did to support my fledgling business when I first started.


I forgot to include the title page on the front of the album but here are the 14 double pages of the inside














Products Used

Patterned Paper: CTMH Heartstrings Paper Packet and Heartstrings Pocket Cards, Blank Cards from 2005 and Becky Higgins, Project Life Everyday Life Cardstock

Cardstock: CTMH Lagoon, Crystal Blue, Whisper, Cranberry, Hollyhock, Blush and White Daisy
Unknown source other white paper - gifted to me

All stamps: CTMH

Embellshments: Offray white and pink organdy ribbon, unknown heart pins,

CTMH embellishments: Cotton Candy trim, red enamel hearts, sparkles in red and diamond, glitter glue, paper flowers, sequin flowers, and chevron glitter shapes

Stampin Up:  Dimensionals and Felt Round Flowers and Scallop Punch

My Minds Eye: Buttons and Corner Punch

Cricut Cartridges: Both CTMH - Art Philosophy and Artbooking for shapes and words

Fiskars: Circle Punch and Paper Trimmer

Hermafix: Dotto Permanent Dot Adhesive

CTMH: Mini Glue Dots

No comments: