Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Quilts in Process

This is a pattern from Camille Roskelley in her book Simply Retro. I used an Elementary by Sweetwater layer cake and some random fabrics I collected mostly online - oranges, music, and scientific prints.  Those are things my LittleBuddy likes. This quilt is for him. I should have the top done by the end of the day tomorrow. Then I'll quilt it and hopefully it'll be bound and ready for him by Easter. 

 I haven't touched this chevron in quite a while, but I did get it almost done. I may add one more row on the bottom. Then its quilt and bind also but since there is no deadline for this, it will be done after Easter. I love the Cherry prints and a couple of the fabrics are from Camille Roskelley's line, Ruby.  Guess you could say I quite like a lot of her patterns and fabrics. She even lives in Henderson, NV, where I lived for six years, and one of her quilters used to be in my old ward. Its a small world even in the world of quilting.

No comments: