Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

10 Cards

Mom and I spent last Friday afternoon making cards ahead for when we need them.
These are my girlie cards. Some for birthdays and some I haven't decided. I may add a "thanks" later on or "you're sweet." Now I have some options. I can always add a banner shape over a "happy birthday" if the need arises. 

And I wanted to send a shout out to a young friend in Pennsylvania. I have one of these cards in mind for you. Do you still have my text? Remember when you called me about the airplane delay? If not, get it from my daughter. Text me your address and I'll put it in the mail for you. Know that you've been in my prayers and heart. 

I am still feeling the Spirit from General Conference (lds.org) this past weekend. If anyone wants to be inspired and feel great hope knowing of the Savior's love for you, that is the place. 











1 comment:

Jnell said...

these are so beautiful.