Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Masculine Cards

You'll notice some repeated papers here. I tried to get at least 3 cards of some of the scraps I had on hand. Card making should always be done with scraps. Scrapbook pages take full size papers and I am so behind on my youngest two children's books, I will be going through a lot of paper soon. This isn't enough cards I realized, but its some to get me going. I also have four wedding invitations on my fridge currently, with another I know coming, so look for some wedding cards popping up soon too. Fun Times!

My oldest two are coming home tomorrow. Can't wait!!! And my youngest daughter is Sick, Sick, Sick! So sad, and exactly what she doesn't want when everyone's coming home. Fortunately we've been to the doctor, have prescriptions, and are fighting it with all we have. Prayers appreciated!

I had a lot harder time coming up with masculine cards. I'm going back to generic birthday cards. They seem to work better for me than primarily masculine ones. Bright colors, nice wishes, and simple design. . . stick with what I'm used to, right?

Enjoy the beautiful Spring where ever you are! I'm loving seeing my tulips in bloom and the grass turning green again. I want to shout, "We've missed you so much!! Glad you're here for a while again." I'm not bothered by winter. I enjoy the change of seasons and the snow when its glistening is heavenly, but I'm ready for the green grass and the leafy trees. Bring on SPRING!










No comments: