Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Best Creations

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends that are mothers, who have mothers, or who love mothers. . . .you're all covered!

 I am so blessed to have a mother who loves me and always has. She shares so much with me; her love, wisdom, talents, and listening ear. Any good thing that I am or have done is in large part to her good teachings and example. And sometimes it was just her handing me something and telling me to go do it. I cannot discount a mother's inspiration. My life has blessed when I listened.

Among my own creations, none mean more to me than my four children. Of course I can't really take that much credit for them. They were wonderful beings long before they came to live in my house. Their Heavenly Father sent them to me with distinct personalities. Not one of them is much like their siblings.  I am continually amazed that they were all raised in my home and that each member of our family is so unique. However, the great things they have in common are what make them so wonderful. They are all strong and gifted people. They have talents that they share with others. They are giving, compassionate people, who look out for the underdogs in life and are loyal friends. They are very devoted to our family and really do get along well one with another though they aren't all super close. I think because they are all so different they don't all understand each other, but that just makes the fact that they love and value each other so much greater. They are good citizens, responsible, hard workers, and make wherever they are a better place. I am grateful to share my life with them.
And so I present my Best Creations!

Cowgirl

Big Buddy

MyGirl

LittleBuddy

No comments: